NEW PATENTED PASSIVATION TECHNOLOGY FOR ALUMINIUM AND ALLOYS
- Provide excellent paint adhesion.
- Provides high corrosion resistance; exceeds the corrosion resistance demands from MIL-DTL 8176 and ML 5541 standards, can achieve 336 hours in accordance with ASTM B117 neutral salt test.
- QUALICOAT, QLP, GSB approved.
- Provides long - lasting bath life.
- Exceeds the MIL DTL 81 706 class 3 standard by means of electrical conductivity and low contact resistance on aluminum.
- No decrease in corrosion resistance even after heat treatment.
Ease of Application
- The passivation layer is visible and measurable.
- Easy to control the passivation layer.
- The process is robust.
- Easy to use and has a wide operating parameters.
- Dip, spray application and wiping for large parts are possible.
- The lines can be converted easily from Hexavalent chromium passivation.
- Does not contain toxic substances and heavy metals.
- Waste treatment is very easy.